· More of a book for spouses, but it is a great book for men also to learn
· In this groundbreaking bestseller, Lundy Bancroft—a counselor who specializes in working with abusive men—uses his knowledge about how abusers think to help women recognize when they are being controlled or devalued, and to find ways to get free of an abusive relationship.
· Great book for understanding how you love, or avoid, in relationships
· Identify your personal love style, understand how your early life impacts you and your spouse, break free from painful patterns that keep you stuck, find healing for the source of conflict, not just the symptoms
· One of my favorite and most impactful books.
· Change or Die deconstructs and debunks age-old myths about change and empowers us with three critical keys—relate, repeat, and reframe—to help us make important positive changes in our lives.